amazon

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Grilled Vegetables


Ingredients

1 - carrot, scraped and chopped
1 - zucchini, chopped
1 - eggplant medium size, chopped
2 - potatoes, chopped
1 - tomato, chopped
2 - green chillies, finely chopped (more or less)
2 1/2 tbsp - ginger, finely chopped
1 - red pepper small, deseeded and chopped
1 - onion, chopped
1/4 cup - brocolli
4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
1 1/2 tsp - dried italian herbs (more or less)
1/8 tsp - citric acid
a generous sprinkling of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
100 grams - cheddar cheese, grated
50 grams - parmesan cheese, grated

Method
  1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
  2. Mix together the cut vegetables, olive oil and the spices in a baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese on the top.
  3. Place the baking tray in the center of the oven and bake for approx 20 minutes. Toss them a couple of times in between. 
  4. Serve hot.


The colours are a treat for the eyes and add to the appeal of the dish...as the Germans say "Das Auge isst mit" - the eyes eat also, loosely translated :-) 

8 comments:

  1. Hello there! Extremely good article! I’m a usual website visitor to your website. Keep up the fantastic work, I read few articles on this internet site
    and I believe that your weblog is very interesting and contains lots of great information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...