amazon

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Baby Peppers with Pesto Noodles


Ingredients

3 - baby peppers, washed, dried and cut into halves
1 tbsp - olive oil
1/4 tsp - dried italian herbs
1/4 tsp - black pepper powder
salt to taste

For the Filling

1/3 cup - mini noodles, boiled
1 tbsp - cashew and walnuts, roughly broken
2 1/2 tbsp - basil pesto
25 gram - feta cheese, crumbled

Method
  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Place the baby peppers in a baking tray, sprinkle the oil, herbs, salt and pepper on it and place the tray in the preheated oven and bake until almost done (approx 25  minutes)
  2. Mix the ingredients of the filling in a bowl and keep aside.
  3. Remove the peppers from the oven, add the filling and return the baking tray back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
  4. Serve hot. 


Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Love peppers. Good recipe. Thanks for all the great recipes on this site.

    Buy Here Pay Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...